Payment & Security
- thetimberguy.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
- What are the payment options which thetimberguy.com provides me?
- At Sunrise International you can shop with any of the following options
On our website:
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- Credit card EMI's (with such banks that participate as on the date of transaction)
- We currently support Net banking for all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
- We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 2000 (to a select set of pin codes)
We also offer the option of paying via a credit/debit card at the time of delivery. Visa, American Express and MasterCard are accepted. If you are opting for this payment option, please ensure that you have the right card with you at the time of delivery. When you pay via Credit Card on delivery - you have the option to convert your payment into EMI. This option is available for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the date of transaction.
- However please note that in cases where customers expect orders to be delivered after a long delay (which is communicated to Sunrise International), we will need the customers to pay in advance (using other payment options) for the said order.
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your password/IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
- Absolutely. Shopping with Sunrise International is completely safe. Transactions with Sunrise International are via the industry leading payment gateways, which are VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The Payment gateways are compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
- Does thetimberguy.com store my card or account information?
- thetimberguy.com does not collect or store your account information at all.
- Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
- The Sunrise International team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone
How will transactions on thetimberguy.com appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
- All transactions on thetimberguy.com will be under the heading of Sunrise International on your Credit Card / Bank statements.